Hear better, perform better. Sennheiser monitoring systems are trusted by professionals worldwide and now are better than ever. Featuring an adaptive-diversity receiver, the receiver pack uses the headphone cable as a secondary antenna for flawless reception. Ear-canal phones, with various ear-fitting pads for an individual fit, reproduce the signal from the adaptive diversity receiver precisely and faithfully. Pass-through outputs allow easy splitting of the input signal to travel to other devices. Lastly, the entire set can be monitored and remotely controlled with Sennheiser's "Wireless Systems Manager" software due to the built-in Ethernet port on the stereo transmitter.
- Engineered for professional live sound: Rugged all-in-one wireless monitoring system for in-ear applications.
- Robust bodypack receiver and reliable in-ear monitoring IE 4 headphones delivering clarity along the whole frequency spectrum for daily use on stage
- Half-rack stereo transmitter in a full-metal housing with OLED display for full control
- Easy and flexible wireless synchronization between transmitter and receiver via infrared
- Compatible with Sennheiser WSM control software for flexible frequency allocation
- Up to 16 compatible channels
- Up to 42 MHz bandwidth with 1680 selectable frequencies, fully tunable in a stable UHF range
- Transmission Range: up to 100 meters / 300 feet
- High RF output power (up to 50 mW) depending on country regulations
The Clear Tune Promise:
At Clear Tune Monitors we don’t feel we have customers. Each person who acquires a CTM product becomes a friend and part of our ever growing and caring family, and that's what really separates us from other in-ear manufacturing companies.
Sure there's a warranty that covers our products, but furthermore there's a human voice ready to listen to your inquieries and resolve any issue should it arise.
All of our current family members know for sure they are covered by the best customer service in the in-ear industry, now it\'s your time to join the family and feel it for yourself.